One of the very most pressing questions I get from prospective clients is all about how to respond to a negative review on Google Places. Today I wish to tell you 6 successful business ideas on the best way to respond appropriately to an evaluation that that you do not like.
Opinions vary on the ability or aftereffect of bad reviews with some suggesting that 1 in 3 decide to accomplish business with you based on reviews, while others say the percentage buy google reviews is much higher. Either way, the company owner or general manager must focus on the internet reviews they’re getting or sit and wonder why we’re not getting more customers.
Successful Business Ideas – Dealing With Negative Reviews
So let’s have the successful business ideas I have for you personally on coping with reviews.
1) First, I’d tell be nice. There is no downside to treating an unhappy customer with unusual kindness. The most crucial words you can say (or write in this case) is “I realize that something we’ve done has upset you “.This phrase will communicate clearly that you care about your customers feelings.
2) Don’t take the comments personally or respond to them personally. They’re commenting about their experience with your company, so seek to address the experience they had and move on. Keep in mind that whenever you reply, you’re post is public and everybody can see it.
My third of 6 successful business ideas as it pertains to Google Places reviews is:
3) Understand that feedback is helpful. In the event that you did not get notified about a negative experience it’d be hard to recognize areas to boost your business’s interaction with customers. If you’ve made changes or improvements based on negative feedback, allow reviewer (and everyone else who reads it know).
4) Keep your reply short and to the point. The reviewer wants to learn they’ve been heard. Future clients wish to know you’re listening and engaging with paying customers. You do not need lots of words for that message in the future through.
5) Thank people for taking time to review. If they’re posting of a good experience, thank them for sharing. If the review is negative, thank them for bringing it to your attention so you can address and resolve the problem.
And the final of my 6 successful business ideas is…
6) Be a friend. Remember that people do business with people they know, like and trust. Google Places reviews is powerful in the manner it allows you to befriend your customers. Do this well and they’ll be considered a friend and customer for decades to come.