Even as we age the outer skin loses its elasticity and as time passes it will stretch, causing loss of facial volume. A lot of things could cause havoc on your face, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy diet plan, bad skin care techniques and caffeine. Dermal fillers are a great solution to help reduce creases and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The main reason the outer skin stays plump is because of the high content of water. The key constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; Dermal Cosmetics for Sale a substance that’s naturally present in the body, which absorbs moisture and keeps your skin hydrated. If you want to keep your face looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it’s important your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to check on your skin’s hydration:
- One way to check your skin’s hydration levels is to gently pinch your skin beneath your eyes and release. How fast it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic your skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows your skin might be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You can check your skin around orally by puckering up just like you are likely to offer a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you’ve released the pout, this could mean there is less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected underneath the skin with a fine needle by way of a cosmetic doctor. The task is practically painless and any unwanted effects such as for instance; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The treatment can last from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on which areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you can to come back to your activities straight away.Anti-ageing treatments for the facial skin are highly popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the very most requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are a great option for many who want to regain their youthful features, enhance their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift your skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Benefits of dermal fillers:
- The face area – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up your skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us a perfect pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can quickly be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill out the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can achieve a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – your skin on the hands will look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles that are visible on a resting face without the expression, are ideal for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken areas of the facial skin due to loss of volume can quickly be restored using dermal fillers.
If you want help picking a cosmetic procedure, we provide an extensive array of cosmetic procedures for the facial skin and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and additional treatments, to help develop a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!