Online coaching is exactly like traditional coaching with the added benefits of flexibility and convenience. If you are designing a coaching class on your own, then you need certainly to first know most of the major components that get into creating one. If you have every one of these components for the class, then you can certainly be confident your students can get the perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student will need to have their own personal login id where he can access his course contents. He should likewise have the capability to change his contact details as an example email id. He must also be able to make comments and speak with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You have to offer several ways to communicate, email being the primary means. Furthermore, maths ncert solutions class 10 you need to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with one another and with you. You can choose to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your own site.
3. Content: Your internet site must also provide a copy of the content that you’re providing as a the main curriculum. In case the student deletes the email you sent, he should be able to access exactly the same information on your own site. Furthermore, you need to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you need to be able to observe far you reach in the course. The student must also be able to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of one’s course. In case the student wants to revise some previous content, he should be able to achieve this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of one’s course, you need to be able to give grades on the basis of the student’s performance. You can choose to give certifications and awards. This can help in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your own course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube using its private viewing feature in order that only your students can access it. You can find sites which even offer you a digital chalk or pen to explain your points on an electronic digital screen. Each one of these methods will help to create a great learning experience for the students.