You can find various kinds of racing and can be categorized the following:
(1) Rally Racing: Rallying involves racing in off-road areas where general people don’t drive their vehicles. The drivers and the co-drivers rally sooner or later and then leave the place at regular intervals to achieve a certain point. The drivers and their co-drivers can explore the track beforehand in order to have a much better concept of the roads. The co-drivers help the drivers to choose the best possible way to achieve the destination. World Rally Championship is the most used championship in this sort of race.
(2) Single-seater Racing: This really is one of the very most famous motor sports and involves plenty of specially designed high-speed cars. They are $500.00 for your car open-wheels cars and generally the cars have aerofoil wings in the front and along with rear to really have a better adhesion to the track. Formula One is just a World Championship that’s now proven to every motor sport enthusiast. This championship is the greatest degree of motor sport and every car racer desires to take part in this competition.
(3) Ice Racing: This kind of racing takes place in snow or on frozen lakes. Obvious requirement for such race is extreme weather conditions and this motor sport generally takes place in high latitudes. These cars involve full rubber and studded tires for a much better adhesion.
(4) Touring Car Racing: This kind of race involves highly modified production cars and it’s comparatively slower compared to the low rider racing or the single-seater racing. The most popular championship could be the World Touring Car Championship.
(5) Stock Car Racing: This kind of car racing resembles Touring car racing and is definitely an American version of the same. The car racing series popular in this sort of racing could be the NASCAR. This really is generally conducted on ovals and the cars used in racing are similar to production cars but are specifically built for racing.
(6) Drag Racing: Drag racing involves completing a certain distance in the shortest possible time. Generally this distance is 400 m and the number of cars participating in this race can be everyday car to high class racing cars. This will depend which form of car has been used for drag racing as a street racing car can cover 400m in 15 sec and the exact same distance can be included in a specially designed fuel dragster car in 4.5 sec.
(7) Sports Car Racing: Sports vehicle racing takes place in a closed circuit and in this race, purpose-built cars and sports cars production versions contend with each other. This race is very for long distances like 1000km and that’s why this race involves several driver switching between them.
(8) Off-road Racing: The name tells everything, the racing of some modified cars happens off road i.e. away from city traffic. Off road famous championship series is CORR.
(9) Hill Climbing: This kind of race involves racing for the best time completion. The cars need certainly to climb the extremely steep hills and the vehicle with the most effective completion time could be the winner.
(10) Kart Racing: Generally, most motor sport enthusiasts start their career from Kart racing. The racing tracks are very small and the karts used in the race are very distinctive from the normal cars that run on roads.